About the Role
You'll Love Working Here Because You Can
• Be yourself in a culture that values equity, inclusion, and belonging and creates a safe space for diverse perspectives and insights.
• Belong by joining one of nine Business Resource Groups where you can connect globally with networks and allies who share common interests and experiences.
• Grow your career in an agile, fast-paced environment with plenty of opportunities to progress.
• Continuously learn. Ongoing training, development, and mentorship opportunities for even the most insatiable learner.
• Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits start on Day 1 because healthy associates are happy ones.
• Balance work and life. Resources and flexibility to more easily integrate your work and your life.
• Focus on your mental health and well-being. We're here to provide exceptional service to our clients, and none of that happens without each of us taking care of ourselves and being there for one another.
• Join a company committed to giving back and generating a lasting, positive impactupon the communities in which we work and live.
• Get paid to pay it forward. Company-paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values
What You’ll Do
• Create and execute programs. You will ensure the success of our DE&I programs by coordinating key stakeholders, promoting awareness, streamlining processes, and ensuring participant satisfaction. Depending on business need, you may travel up to 10% of the time.
• Define and monitor success. You will identify, monitor, and report on key success measures of our programs. We will look to you for recommendations with existing programs and to help identify potential new opportunities.
• Deepen relationships internally and externally. You will serve as a trusted resource, partner, and ADP ambassador both internally and externally while demonstrating grace under pressure. You will establish and nurture relationships with internal and external HR and business leaders to help advance the DE&I vision and mission.
To Succeed In This Role
• Positive Self-Starter. You have an upbeat, persistent style and the ability to follow-up with multiple people to ensure programs are a success. You can manage your time well, prioritize deliverables, and multi-task with the best of them. In addition, you can present your ideas in a clear, professional manner on paper, in-person, and over the phone.
• Proven Success. You have demonstrated success designing and executing large-scale, complicated, internal programs.
• Clear Communicator. You look forward to communicating at all levels in the organization, from individual contributors to our senior most leaders. You can easily flex your style based on your audience.
If You Don’t Have a College Degree, Other Acceptable Experience Could Include
A college degree is great but not required. What’s more important is having the skills to do the job.
• 7+ years of Human Resources and/or DE&I experience
• 3+ years large scale, strategic program management experience
• Deep DE&I subject matter expertise; ability to confidently articulate the business case of DE&I
• Passionate about interpreting and leveraging data to develop and/or enhance initiatives and programs; continually identifies ways to elevate initiatives and programs
• Expertise in designing and executing complex, global programs
• Ability to think globally and strategically; links day to day activities to strategic vision and mission
• Embraces and celebrates change and uncertainty
• Capable of communicating and influencing at all levels of an organization
Bonus Points For These
• Experience working with professional development organizations and/or colleges and universities
• Experience interpreting and leveraging DE&I and EEOC data
• Advanced knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
About the Company
ADP is hiring a Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Manager
• Do you have a passion for diversity, equity, and inclusion?
• Do you enjoy analyzing data and making recommendations based on your analysis
• Do you love strategizing and executing multiple large-scale, high visibility programs?
• Are you interested in having the opportunity to leverage your strengths every day?
Well In this role, you are a subject matter expert that develops and executes global, enterprise-wide programs for DE&I across ADP. You will manage a portfolio of programs and work closely with stakeholders by providing guidance on strategic DE&I plans. You will be an integral member of a team of DE&I experts in an inclusive, strengths-based organization.
ADP is a leader in DE&I with a clear vision and mission. We use a data-driven approach. The programs that you will lead support DE&I as a business imperative.
Daily, you will design and execute complex, comprehensive programs, coordinating communications and involvement with all key stakeholders. You will define success measures for each program and then track and report on those metrics. You will demonstrate a deep understanding of the business case for DE&I and an ability to expertly provide subject matter advisory to leaders across the enterprise. You will be essential in maintaining the strong engagement between our key teams including Talent Acquisition, Human Resources and business stakeholders.
Positivity, approachability, and attention to detail are must-haves in this job. As with any role in DE&I, you will experience constant change. We are always evolving and you will always be able to bring your full self to work. In return, you’ll be rewarded with high visibility, encouraged to leverage your strengths daily and have the opportunity to advance your career in a fun and friendly environment - all while being part of an industry-leading DE&I team in a highly respected tech company.
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in human resources technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, human resources, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. We’ve received recognition as a global Best Places to Work and a recipient of many prestigious awards for diversity, equity, and inclusion, including a DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. As part of our deep DEI commitment, our CEO has joined the OneTen coalition to create one million jobs for Black Americans over the next ten years. Learn more about DEI at ADP on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos