About the Role
Collaborates across Valley Medical Group’s four health centers to lead initiatives related to increasing belonging and inclusion of underrepresented and minority populations.
Researches, develops, recommends, and executes creative strategies to educate and train Valley Medical Group’s employees and staff on diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace and in our work with patients.
Develops approaches to aid in the hiring and retention of a diverse workforce.
Works in partnership with Human Resources to ensure complaints and grievances related to DEI are addressed in accordance with applicable laws, statutes, and regulations.
Provides advice and feedback to the Senior Leadership Team of Valley Medical Group on matters of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Tracks accountability and performance assessment measures in support of DEI-related initiatives.
· Provides education and training to staff about policies and best practices, and establishes a clear set of DEI goals and monitors progress toward reaching those goals.
· Works closely with the DEI Committee of the Board of Directors to provide leadership and guidance on DEI efforts at Valley Medical Group
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred, and/or 3-5 years of experience in a related field
· Strong project management skills, including attention to detail, ability to balance multiple tasks, and produce high quality and timely work
· Experience developing services and programs that meets the needs of diverse communities
· Knowledgeable about DEI best practices.
· Experience leading group discussions
· Ability to act as a role model for Valley Medical Group’s core values of caring, respect, integrity and teamwork.
Valley Medical Group offers:
· Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
· 401k plan with company match
· Health Savings Account & Flexible Spending Account
· Generous Paid Time Off
· 7 paid holidays
· Company-paid long- term disability insurance
· Company-paid life insurance
· Voluntary Life, Accident and Critical Illness insurance options
· Company Wellness Program
· Employee Assistance Program
Come join our team!
Valley Medical Group is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veteran’s status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws.
Job Type: Part-time
Employee assistance program
Flexible spending account
Health savings account
Paid time off
Monday to Friday
It is Valley Medical Group's policy that all employees are vaccinated against COVID 19. Are you vaccinated against COVID 19?
If you are not vaccinated against COVID 19, are you willing to be?
What is your desired pay rate?
DEI: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
About the Company
Thank you for exploring a career with Valley Medical Group! We are a provider-owned, multi-specialty group caring for more than 90,000 patients at four locations throughout the Pioneer Valley. Valley Medical Group is a patient centered medical home.